Thursday, May 9, 2013

Smudgy Overload!!

She's gotten so big!!  Can you believe she was under 1# 5 weeks ago
I know, I know...it's been a really long time since I posted about Smudgy.  I have been compiling pictures and really meant to, but just haven't gotten to it until now.  So, here ya go!
She just loves Ludo.  That is her best buddy!

She's just gotten so big! So rambunctious and runs around like a crazy cat all the time.

Then, she'll just crash all of a sudden, mid play, with Ludo

It just doesn't get old.  She thinks she's a little St. Bernard

She is VERY playful and on fast forward most of the time

Puppy love

Pure bliss kitteh

Murphy gets a little love now and then too

I still can't believe this is happening every time it happens.  I SQUEEEE every time!

She really loves Max, but we haven't been able to break her of the nursing when she's happy

Her eyes have gotten so pretty

 So there you have it.  The full on Smudgy overload update.  She is getting her first set of shots this weekend.  We'll see how that goes.  We've also introduced her to the laser pointer. I'll have a video soon.  It's just so cute!  I just can't believe she's about 10 weeks already.

No comments:

Post a Comment