Monday, June 17, 2013

Videos! We has them!

We have been taking videos of Smudgy here and there, but had yet to load them off of Max's phone.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite ones.  But first, an early picture of Smudgy that I just love.  She's just so cute, I can hardly stand it. 

One of the very few times she's not viciously attacking my hair
OK...ready for some super cute SmudyVision?  This first one cracks me up.  I've never seen our dogs so calm when another animal is even remotely to their food hole.  They even let her hang out in the slobber path when we're giving them treats.  Oh, Smudgy also has a fascination with water.


She loves the water so much that she has no hesitation about jumping around the edge of the bathtub while I'm showering.  She loves the toilet and wants to touch the water in it.  Needless to say, toilet seats down are absolutely required.  I'm still a little concerned she'll fall in.  I've been trying to introduce her to the faucet a little more.  When we water Ludo out of it, she's really fascinated with him drinking what is coming out.  Today, her curiosity peaked...
I hope you've enjoyed your first installment of SmudgyVision.  We are working on a dog-riding trick...so hopefully vids of that will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment