Monday, April 22, 2013

Lots of pics...slacking has caught up with me

I have been slacking on posting pics...but I have a ton.  Smudgy has been nothing but adorable since we got her.  She has really established who is queen of the house.
She has taken over Ludo's couch...and he doesn't seem to care at all
We started to give her run of the house while we're here and awake.  Unfortunately, she is still trying to nurse and still can't be out and about with us while we're trying to sleep.

Ludo has actually learned to ignore her
The reality is, this is usually what's going on "behind" the scenes

She is always trying to be queen of the mountain
 Smudgy has also discovered the television and computer screens.  She spent a good amount of time trying to help kill the zombies in Plants vs. Zombies the other day and helps in the endless battles of World of Warcraft.  She will actually chase just about anything and I think Max or I stop each other at least 20 times a day to say, "Look how cute she's being"
The brief moment we could get her to stay still
 On the 18th, Smudgy was 1 lb, 13 oz.  I have no doubt she's grown since then, as she grows faster than I thought she would.  She's gotten big and strong enough (at about 7 weeks, we think) that we thought it might be time to introduce her to the outdoor kitties.  She's going to have to meet them eventually.  It didn't go quite as well as we thought.  She really, really hates the other kitties. 
She wasn't up there long...she hissed and jumped down

 Since I've been so neglectful, here's some more adorable Smudgy pics to get you through the days.  I'll do my best to post some more soon and one day, I just might actually take the lazy away and upload some adorable Smudgy videos.  Ludo really lets her wail on him and just sits there like she's a fly landing on his nose.
She's learning to be a shoulder kitty!

The face says it all.  Ludo's saying, "really, are we really doing this right now?"

This is her "Puss in Boots" look.  Don't let it fool you; She is vicious!

"Who, me?"

The tail is always a toy

She's sleeping back there

So cute!


One of the few times she's not trying to nurse.


I just can't get enough of her sleeping with Ludo

No comments:

Post a Comment