Monday, April 15, 2013

Super Smudgy

It has been an exciting weekend for Smudgy, since I returned from Vegas.  We decided we were going to let her sleep outside the bathroom.  We though she might want to snuggle up with us or something.  Well, that was a big mistake.  She wanted to jump and play and suckle! Yep, she wouldn't stop trying to nurse on Max's arms.  We would set her off the bed, she would jump back up and go to town on Max's arm.  Needless to say, Smudgy is back in the closet/bathroom when we're sleeping, for the time being.
I could tell Smudgy had grown quite a bit while I was in Vegas.  She is now 1 lb 11.1 oz.  She is also completely off formula.
I thought putting her in this bad would help keep her contained while weighing her

I was wrong.  This is the brief second she was not crawling out of the bag
Bags and wiggly kittens do not mix, oddly enough

They are not amused

Finally, able to get a weight

Smudgy is now 6 weeks old


I think her eyes are starting to change. A little green coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment